Date(s) - 25/06/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
**All training will now be delivered online. You will receive a Microsoft teams invite through email.
This course covers the procedures in Attendance which enable you to meet your school’s day to day statutory attendance monitoring needs.
An understanding of the school’s attendance procedures and a familiarity with SIMS.
By the end of the course you will be able to plan a strategy for managing the statutory attendance process. Learn how to customise attendance to meet the particular needs of your school and configure the Home Page to assist with this. Understand the potential links to other functionality in SIMS. Identify the most efficient way of collecting attendance data and understand how to maintain it effectively. Extract attendance data through a variety of reports to help monitor attendance at a range of levels. Generate mail merged letters to parents efficiently and save these direct to the pupil record. Understand the meaning of the statutory attendance codes and how to use them. Look at the functionality of Take Register for teachers and office staff in monitoring attendance.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.