Date(s) - 29/06/2020
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Examinations Organiser helps in all aspects of managing external examinations. This course covers all aspects of the examination results process including importing results into the software and analysing them to produce headline analyses on results day. It also addresses queries and reviews of marking as well as more detailed analyses of subject area and individual class performance.
- Importing results files
- Adding results where EDI files are not available
- Preparing your system for PI calculation
- Calculating PI information
- Reports and results analyses available in Examinations Organiser
- Exporting results
- Creating and using results Marksheets
- Editing results
- Housekeeping good practice.
This course costs £180 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to the authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected] no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.