Date(s) - 14/07/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course explores how the Course Manager functionality of SIMs links areas such as Nova-T, Academic Management and Examinations Organiser, including procedures for supporting the maintenance of Post-16 learning aims.
This course is aimed at SIMS/data managers, academic administrators, examination officers and staff responsible for the post-16 learning aims return.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- understand when a course is created
- understand the relationship between Course Manager and other areas of SIMS
- manage the student memberships of courses
- understand the link between examination awards and courses of study
- import and assign QWS QAN codes
- manage the post-16 learning aims processes.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to the authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected] no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.