Date(s) - 05/06/2020
1:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Termly network meeting for Computing Coordinators in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This meeting is free of charge for members. In fact up to 3 members of staff can attend FREE for schools subscribing to Cygnet’s Computing and Strategic IT Support Service.
The cost is £165.00 per applicant for non-members.
Participants are encouraged to bring a wireless enabled device.
This course aims to update and inform those leading Computing in the school of the latest developments in the subject locally and nationally,
to explore learning, teaching and assessment in different areas of the Computing curriculum,
to enable participants to reflect on their own practice, collaborate with other coordinators and develop their understanding of the role of the Computing Coordinator.
- Deeper understanding of the Computing curriculum
- Greater confidence in teaching and assessing Computing
- Increased awareness of digital resources to support teaching and learning across the curriculum
- Growing involvement in a network of enthusiastic professionals wishing to share and learn from each other
- Improved management of technology in your school
- More effective use of digital technology in teaching and learning
- Workshop style sessions involving presentation, discussion and group activities
- Input from guest speakers, teachers and course tutor
- Pre and post course online collaboration
Assessment / Computing Skills / Curriculum Development / ICT management/leadership / ICT/Next Generation Learning / Interactive whiteboard technologies / Learning and teaching / Literacy / Online learning environments / Pedagogy
Standard cost £168
Sutton ICT SLA cost £0.00
Not suitable for
Bromley / Croydon / Kent / Kingston / Lambeth / Medway / Richmond / Surrey / Teddington / Waltham Forest / Wandsworth