Date(s) - 05/11/2019
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Whether you are new to Pupil Asset MIS or simply interested in what more it can do for your school, we will cover its key functionalities and day-to-day processes in this informative workshop.
This session will suit those new to Pupil Asset.
- Navigating Pupil Asset
- The Dashboard and basic navigation
- Pupils – Filtering, Adding/editing data, reporting
- Pupil Attendance logging, reporting
- Staff – Adding/editing, reporting
- Parental Communication
This course costs £50 per attendee.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected] no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.