Date(s) - 10/10/2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The demonstration will look at the data which will be collected by the school workforce census, how schools’ SIMS systems can be configured to provide SWC data, producing the return itself and resolving data issues. The submission of the school workforce census return, including a set of individual staff records, is a statutory requirement on schools and Las by virtue of regulations SI2007/1264 and amendment SI2009/2266 made under sections 113 and 114 of the Education Act 2005.
A familiarity with SIMS Personnel is desirable as well as an awareness of the requirements for the school workforce census.
The demonstration will cover background information to the school workforce census, data to be collected, staff to be included and excluded, main changes since the last census. Initial preparation of SIMS to enable the production of SWC. Reviewing and editing the full range of staff data to support SWC. Produce the school workforce census and investigate errors and queries. Check the detailed reports and summary and authorise.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.