Date(s) - 19/05/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course primarily covers exploring procedures for allocating Students to Classes. This includes adding them to their Source Bands and curriculum blocks and maintaining the class memberships. It also shows how to handle Class Rotations, such as Technology and displaying and printing of Timetables. This Course also gives a brief overview of the Applying Timetable routine in SIMS which is essential for when the timetable is sent over from NOVA T6.
Your trainer for this session will be Simon Evans
This course will cover: –
- The process for assigning pupils to Bands and Classes
- How to assign a whole curriculum to a new pupil
- Creating a Carousel Rotation
- Displaying of Timetables and handling Alternative Curriculum
- Printing of Timetables and Student Lists
- Applying the Timetable.
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
You should preferably have an understanding of timetable concepts such as Bands and Blocks.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.