Date(s) - 02/07/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
**All training will now be delivered online. You will receive a Microsoft teams invite through email.
The course covers the essential skills needed to build and implement an assessment system in school. The course will examine how SIMS Assessment can be used to create a customised tracking system for different key stages and explore the potential of SIMS Assessment
The course assumes no previous knowledge of SIMS Assessment although some experience of using SIMS would be an advantage.
Who should attend
The course will cover key components of SIMS Assessment; aspects, grade sets, results sets and categories. Building templates and creating marksheets to measure progress against a set target. Look at using formulae in marksheets to indicate if a student is above, on or below target for the criteria. The same principles may be applied to any key stage or subject. Fully manage and maintain the set of elements that have been created. Create, use and filter data review marksheets and design and generate individual reports.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to their nominated authoriser (usually the CPD Leader at the school). If authorised, the application will then proceed and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected] no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. For all courses, participants will be given the opportunity to evaluate the quality of the course by completing an online Evaluation Questionnaire. To help both course participants and Cygnet judge the impact of our training, our evaluation procedures focus not only on the quality of the training but also the contribution it makes to the smooth day to day running of your business.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.