Date(s) - 12/01/2020 - 12/06/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Online Training Session
**All training will now be delivered online. You will receive a Microsoft teams invite through email.
The course is aimed at new school office users of SIMS, new recruits or staff with new responsibilities in school.
No previous knowledge of SIMS is required.
By the end of the course you will have the skills necessary to use SIMS in a school office environment including finding your way around SIMS, configure the Home Page and accessing SIMS documentation. Looking up pupil information using various methods. Adding new starters, basic information, contacts, medical information, ethnicity etc. Making day to day adjustments to pupil details, re-admitting a pupil. Investigate the Links Menu ie Quick letter, Student Teacher View, check SEN information, Behaviour, Exclusions etc. Look at running 2 basic SIMS predefined reports
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.