Date(s) - 11/05/2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course introduces you to reporting in SIMS, enabling you to obtain to practical Information based on the school population as a whole, groups of students of individual students.
Your trainer for this session will be Kyla Flemming
This course will cover: –
- Running predefined reports available in SIMS
- Modifying existing reports
- Producing student list reports
- Mail merge letters & labels
- Importing and Exporting reports
You have to be familiar with SIMS and understand the variety of data, which is stored within SIMS, including knowing how this data is recorded and maintained.
You may wish to consider attending our SIMS Extended Reporting training course
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.