Date(s) - 08/01/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This course covers preliminary preparation for the school census return, the procedure for creating a return and how to correct any outstanding validation errors.
You should have a working knowledge of SIMS.
Introduction using the New Functionality guide – date ranges of snapshot data as well as historical for preceding periods, deadline dates and changes to this census. Different ranges of data are collected in each of the three censuses, but the procedure is broadly the same. By the end of the course you will be able to start a census return, understand what data is being collected for that return, create and validate it, correct any validation errors by editing individual pupil records or by using bulk update. Check the detailed reports and Summary and authorise the return.
This course costs £100 per attendee.
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course.
We request you provide details of your authorising manager, we will then inform them of your booking along with sending any invoice that may be applicable.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking a course place prior to attendance is essential in order for us to prepare sufficient training materials and to make appropriate venue booking and catering arrangements.
- All applications for course places are made online at www.cygnet-it.org Courses can be browsed on this site without the need to log in. Once they have completed the application process, their request will be emailed to authorising manager. If authorised, the application will then proceed, and the staff member will be added to the register for the course.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no less than 24 hours before the start of the event/course; otherwise the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has submitted an application for a place on that course.
- Every effort is made to ensure the quality of our training courses, including content, presenters and materials. All participants will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places as soon as possible after the course has taken place.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.