Date(s) - 04/05/2021
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Online Training Session
This course looks at the SPS (SIMS Professional Services) assessment resources provided by Cygnet IT services to primary schools. If your school use the SPS Tracking Progress Mark sheets, this course will cover and overview of the marksheets, data entry and analysis column within the sheets. It will also look at other analysis resources available, whole school termly analysis reports, tracking grids and Aspect analysis.
Your Trainer for this session will be Sarah Ruiz
This course will cover: –
- Finding Templates and setting up marksheets for classes
- Overview of the mark sheets for Maths, Reading and Writing
- Data entry and analysis within the mark sheets
- Reading/Writing and Maths combined overview analysis
- Termly reports for analysis in each subject
- Tracking grids for class teachers
- Aspect analysis for Attainment and Progress
Your school should be using the SPS NC14 Tracking Progress Assessment mark sheets. Other than this no previous knowledge of SIMS or the assessment module is required.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking a place on this course prior to attendance is essential. A place can be requested for this course by completing the details below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours before the start of the course; otherwise, the full course fee will apply at the standard rate.
- Courses may occasionally be cancelled when the minimum number of applications required have not been received. We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any such cancellation via email to everyone who has applied for a place on that course.
- Any applicable payments must be made in full prior to attendance on the course. If applicable your establishment will be invoiced for course places before the course has taken place.
This course cost £100 per Attendee
Customers with Cygnet support contracts can use their training credits against this course. Depending on the type of support contract will depend on your establishments available course credits, please see below: –
- Cygnet Premium Support- Unlimited credits
- Cygnet Standard Support- 3 course Credits
All Courses are equivalent to 1 training credit.
Request a place
Bookings are closed for this event.