What is Cloud Productivity?
Put simply, cloud-based productivity suites are a collection of tools that enable users to work from any location as long as they have internet access. While cloud computing started out primarily as online storage, these suites now offer email, word processing, spreadsheets, chat/video conferencing and more.
Cloud is more than online file storage and document editing; it is a way of thinking. Adopting a cloud first approach in your organisation will give your team all the tools they need to become a workplace that is collaborative, connected, innovative and most of all- productive.
Why do we need Cloud Productivity?
There are many reasons why cloud storage for small business and charity may be essential: supporting a global workforce, saving money on leasing office space, improving security, increasing productivity. But the main reason is simply to meet the expectations of the modern workplace. As workplaces evolve, there is a growing need to accommodate for work life balance while maintaining the same level of output and productivity. Cloud productivity suites provide a platform that allows for this level of flexibility while also supporting a productive workforce- no matter where they are.
With a cloud productivity suite, you can:
- Work from anywhere, on any device with an internet connection.
- Have greater flexibility in terms of collaboration and sharing – e.g. several people can edit the same document directly and see each other’s edits in real time.
- Say goodbye to needing an onsite server for file storage/email, etc.
- Support remote and flexible working or geographically diverged offices/teams.
- Make use of all apps in web-based form
What does this service include?
Our team will support you through:
- Planning, determining which cloud platform best suits your organisation
- Implementation, ensuring the process is successful and seamless in its execution
- End-user training, taking the time to show your team how this new system works
Why choose Cygnet?
We are experienced in supplying, supporting, and managing cloud backup for small business and charity customers.
We recognise that change is something you do with your team, not to them, and their involvement in this change is essential. Therefore, we always consider your team in our implementation planning so your organisation can continue to perform as usual while we work. Ultimately, choosing Cygnet, we will ensure you receive a service that is both professional and bespoke to your needs
In addition, we are Microsoft Partners and have a workforce of Google certified staff. Both are highly respected and trusted platforms and are equally effective in providing cloud backup solutions for small business and charity.